Sunday, October 12, 2008

Choose My Sports Rumors Logo Contest

Posted by Unknown at 1:51 AM

Sponsor : My Sports Rumors
Contest URL :
Choose My Logo Contest
Deadline :
October 20, 2008

Prizes.
First place - $50 (via paypal)
Second place - $25 (via paypal)
Third place - 2,000 Entrecard Cred

Mechanics.
  1. Post a comment here with which logo you like the best. That will earn you 5 entries.
  2. Create a post about this contest on your blog (Include the link to your post in that comment)- A bonus of 5 entries.
  3. Subscribe to My Sports Rumors RSS feed. A bonus of 3 entries.
Webby Contest personal choice : LOGO 3


My Sports Rumors Logo 3

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like logo 3 as well

A compilation of blog contests, online challenges, competitions, events and fun stuff on the Web. For those who would love to have their contests and stuffs to be featured here just leave me a message and I will be glad to blog about it.
Adgitize your web site.