Friday, July 29, 2011

Polish Amor's 50+ Follower Giveway!!!! (ends July 31, 2011)

Posted by Cielo at 11:14 PM

Prizes:

Included:
*7 mini set of Blush Glitter Polish
*Essence ~ Choose Me! (Which is a DUPE of ORLY's Halley's Commet~this one is new, I still kept the one I used)
*LA Colors Color Craze ~Nuclear Energy
*ULTA ~Lilac Chrome
*Healthy Hoof Quick Drying Top Coat "The Top Coat Secret of Horse Trainers" ~ I thought that was really funny ...
*Pedicure File
*Nail File
Contest Sponsor :Polish Amor
Contest URL (Mechanics) :50+ Follower Giveway!!!!
Contest Ends :July 31, 2011

0 comments:

A compilation of blog contests, online challenges, competitions, events and fun stuff on the Web. For those who would love to have their contests and stuffs to be featured here just leave me a message and I will be glad to blog about it.
Adgitize your web site.