Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Sharing My Thoughts New Domain Celebration

Posted by Cielo at 11:54 PM

Sponsor : Sharing My Thoughts
Contest URL :
to celebrate my new domain
Deadline : 05 October, 2008
Announcement of Winners : 08 October, 2008
Method : Random.Org
Payout : Visit Contest Post

Prizes.

One winner:
- One-Year subscription of Good Housekeeping Magazine if the winner is from the Philippines or US$15.00 to be credited to Paypal Account for International winner
- 1,500 EC credits
- free one month 125x125 ads on my site


5
winners of free one month 125 x 125 ads on my site

100 EC credits to the first 30 participants.

Mechanics:

Required:

  1. Add my blog (http://www.jejeizahfaye.com) to your blogroll = 2 entries
  2. Leave a comment here = 2 entries

Optional:

  1. You can fave me in Technorati = 4 entries
  2. You can subscribe to my Feed = 4 entries
  3. You can write a blog post on your blog linking back to my contest = 3 entries
  4. You can do all these for a total of 18 entries (3 bonus entries)!

Leave me a comment to inform Ppearl of all the things that you did to enter this contest.

1 comments:

FinLust said...

I have done everything that the contest needs for me to win...HOPE i WIN..check my blog if you like...peace out

A compilation of blog contests, online challenges, competitions, events and fun stuff on the Web. For those who would love to have their contests and stuffs to be featured here just leave me a message and I will be glad to blog about it.
Adgitize your web site.