Saturday, August 30, 2008

Winners of the 2nd Draw of Rate My Philippines Contest

Posted by Unknown at 1:18 AM

WebbyContest Says : This is MY second time to win in an online contest and it really feels great. Thanks to The Rate My Philippines for sponsoring and organizing this contest.

WebbyContest wins:
FREE CD/DVD album of The Journey and $10.00 cash or 2 months FREE ad space in two of the contest sponsors site. But since I am planning on buying my own domain, I need to have some dollars to keep me going.


Contest Post in WebbyContest :
Win The Journey's CD/DVD and $10 from Rate My Philippines
Sponsor :
Rate My Philippines and partner with Blogs That Follow
Contest URL :
Win JOURNEY’s New Revelation 3-disc CD/DVD Album and Winners of First Round of Journey CD Album Giveaway Revealed!
Deadline :
Recurring contest for 3 months (from June 28 to September 28, 2008.) Announcement of Winner : 4 Winners will be notified via Email each month and RMP will also announce them on the contest blog on July 30, August 30, September 30,2008.
Open :
To Philippines resident ONLY

Winners :




0 comments:

A compilation of blog contests, online challenges, competitions, events and fun stuff on the Web. For those who would love to have their contests and stuffs to be featured here just leave me a message and I will be glad to blog about it.
Adgitize your web site.